http://luscioushaironline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/13840661_10154526808864050_1697498712_o-3.jpg 1536 2048 LH Staff http://luscioushaironline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Luscious_Anniversary_Logo.png LH Staff2017-12-05 10:00:242017-10-31 17:29:56How To Take Care Of Your Luscious Mink Lash Strips
Follow these simple and easy steps to make your Luscious 100% Mink Lashes last:
- Do not perm or tint lashes after lash extension application.
- Do not use a regular eyelash curler to curl Extensions (you won’t need to curl your extensions).
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Clean around the eyes with a wash cloth.
- Do not pull your lash extensions, as it will take out your own lash as well!
- Do not go in a Sauna while wearing Eyelash Extensions for at least for 48hrs. Do not get them wet at all for 24hrs.
- If you choose to wear mascara – only apply to the tips and use water-based mascara that washes off easily.
- Do not cut the Extensions (you may cut your own lashes).
- Clean your eye make-up, but be gentle with your Extensions.
- Never tug, twist, pick or pull at your lashes or extensions.
- Treat your eyes gently – as if you have makeup on that you don’t want to smudge.
- Brush and groom your lashes gently with a disposable mascara spoolie or eye shadow brush (best choice).
- Try to sleep on your back or side, avoid smashing your lashes completely as you sleep.
- When using night creams/serums, apply sparingly and blot off excess.
- When you touch your lashes, always use upward, sweeping motions – no side to side rubbing at the lash line.
- Keep your fingers off your lashes. Everytime you touch them you are transferring natural oil and germs
Order a pair of your very own Luscious Hair 100% Mink Lashes today!